The use of this site and the terms and conditions for our providing information, is governed by this Legal Statement. By using this site, you acknowledge that you
have read the Legal Statement and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.
If we decide to change our Legal Statement, we will post those changes to this page and other places we deem appropriate so our visitors are always aware of the
terms of this web service.
- All the text, graphics, audio, design, software, registered trademarks and other work produced are copyright protected to economists.co.za.
- The information provided from or through this site is provided "as is", "as available", and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed
(including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information may
contain errors, problems or other limitations. Our sole and entire maximum liability for any inaccurate information, for any reason, and user's sole and
exclusive remedy for any cause whatsoever, shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the information received (if any).
- We are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation,
or the like). Whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the
possibility of such damage. The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. We would not
provide this site and information without such limitations.
- No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, currentness, completeness, suitability or
applicability of the information to a particular situation.
- Whilst the utmost care is taken to ensure that the site and download documents are virus free, all responsibility for any damage caused by viruses that
may be contained within the electronic files of this site are disclaimed.